We have a number of highly successful products which we sell into the Public Sector. These products help Local Authorities to manage their contracts, commissioning, finance and quality monitoring. For details see, our products.
Our Local Government Product team are looking for a website and mobile tester with experience of testing Windows applications and a desire to be part of a small close-knit team with a keen focus on delivering the best quality products. The successful candidate will need to be capable of picking up domain knowledge in a complex and finance related business area.
You will work alongside our development and support teams as we take on the exciting and challenging process of moving from working with Windows applications to cutting edge web-based products, you will have the opportunity to work on maintaining and improving our QA framework and helping to develop and run the test scripts and scenarios.
- Web and Mobile App manual testing experience
- Strong understanding of MS SQL and T-SQL
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledge of React
- Complex Windows application testing experience
- Writing automated test scripts in Selenium (or similar)
- Experience in performance testing
- Degree educated with a 2:1 degree in a relevant subject
- Exploratory and Functional Testing of web and Windows products
- Communicating findings to development and product teams
- Creation of automated test scripts and cases
- Review and evaluate the testing processes and frameworks
- Performance testing
This is an exciting and complex role and the successful candidate must be able to find their own way with minimal help and supervision.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a DBS (formerly CRB) check as part of our recruitment process.
Check out the benefits of working at Oxford Computer Consultants.
To apply: please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectation to email@example.com