CuPiD Technical Workshop
We believe there are many organisations implementing systems that conform to the following pattern:
- A patient is being supported at home.
- They wear sensors and/or use a smartphone.
- Sometimes there is a home unit that wirelessly connects to the sensors/smartphone.
- The data is securely transferred to a server.
- There is a browser based application by which a clinician accesses the data.
- Sometimes the clinician can send data back to the patient via the home unit or smartphone.
- There may be integration between the server and external systems such as EHR.
We are holding a technical workshop at our offices in the centre of Oxford on the 14th April and inviting projects building similar systems to attend.
We will demonstrate the Cupid system and exercises, and talk openly about what went well and what didn’t. We will also discuss our plans to provide the telemedicine on an open source basis after at the completion of the Cupid project. The Cupid system is nearly complete.
The workshop will be an open discussion for a technical audience to exchange ideas and information. There will be time to talk about the validating and exploiting telemedicine systems. Please note this is not a marketing or sales event, but an opportunity to network.
If you would like to come please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply