Software product training & support consultant
Permanent, full-time position
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm
Salary range: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We have a number of highly successful products which we sell into the Public Sector. These
products help Local Authorities to manage their contracts, commissioning, finance and quality
monitoring. See details
- Experience of training small groups on software products.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidates will be working
directly with clients.
- Writing technical documentation/materials
- MS-Office Skills
- Quick to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a busy training and support team.
- Experience training in Local Government.
- Training qualification / accreditation.
- Experience of contracts and finance management systems.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- SQL experience would be beneficial
The role involves the following tasks:
- Product Training / demonstrations: Preparation of training materials and database. Running
multi-day training sessions with users of varying ability.
- First and second line support: Dealing with support requests submitted by clients. This could
range from a usability issue to investigating a bug or writing an Ad Hoc report.
- On site consultancy / Go live assistance: Visiting a client on site to assist with the smooth
transition of a system from test to go live.
Note that travel to client sites and overnight stay are part of this role. The amount of travel is
variable but could be is as much as 4 days per week.
Please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectation to: