We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our projects team working on custom software projects. We enjoy working on projects that make positive contribution to society. We design websites, web apps and mobile apps for health, sciences, engineering and social care. Further information on our projects can be found here.
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant STEM subject.
- Building (and ideally architecting) software applications from the ground up.
- Applying OO coding principles (and ideally design patterns).
- Being happy to meet clients and discuss requirements.
- Designing and delivering software in highly technical teams.
- Languages: C# or similar OO language, SQL.
Desireable experience and skills:
- Mobile app development – web, IOS and Android, ReactNative.
- Entity Framework.
- HTML and CSS.
- Building for accessibility.
- Python, Java, C++.
We really value the quality of our working life at OCC. Take a look at the benefits of working at OCC.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a standard DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectation to: email@example.com or click Apply Online.