We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join us in the role of Recruitment and Office Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Search and selection of candidates using a variety of different methods
- Support the day to day running of all recruitment campaigns in line with agreed budgets
- Manage relationships with key recruitment agencies
- Upload job adverts to the company website, various jobs boards and social media sites e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Review CV’s and identify suitable candidates
- Screen candidates, arrange interviews and support hiring managers
- Process job offers and employment contracts
- Complete pre-employment checks for new starters (DBS, references, qualification certificates etc.)
- Maintain and update candidate records
- Process employee contract renewals and changes
- Manage work experience placements, Internship and Apprenticeship schemes
- Co-ordinate and attend careers fairs and other recruitment events
- Answer main line telephone calls, take messages and welcome visitors
- Monitor the reception e-mail account when required and act on visitor bookings, room bookings and other requests
- Provide administrative assistance to the HR Director
- Carry out general administrative tasks as part of the admin team
- Any other appropriate tasks requested
Essential skills and experience
- Previous recruitment experience required
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Knowledge of relevant recruitment and social media platforms
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate with wide range of people
- Good administrative skills and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise
- Respect confidentiality
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
We really value the quality of our working life at OCC. Take a look at the benefits of working at OCC.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a standard DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Online.
Closing date for applicants: 10:00am 28th October 2019