We have a number of highly successful products which we sell into the Public Sector. These products help Local Authorities to manage their contracts, commissioning, finance, and quality monitoring. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and responsible receptionist and office administrator to join our team, providing support to both of our central Oxford offices.
- Answering incoming calls and transferring them to relevant staff.
- Monitoring the reception e-mail account and actioning incoming requests.
- Signing in visitors and accepting parcels and deliveries.
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing refreshments and lunches to visitors and staff during meetings and user groups.
- Provide administration support to the recruitment and HR team including:
- Assistance with the recruitment process.
- Supporting the pre-employment check process for new starters (DBS, References, right to work, qualifications, etc).
- GDPR administrative tasks.
- Preparing new starter welcome packs.
- Responsible for interview set up (laptop, paper, pens, water etc.).
- Processing purchases.
- Provide administrative support to Directors.
- Any other appropriate tasks requested.
Building and office maintenance:
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Kitchen management.
- Sub-contractors’ agreements e.g., cleaners.
- Organising repairs, etc.
Company Health & Safety:
- Appointing first aiders and fire wardens.
- Risk assessments and reporting.
- Maintaining first aid supplies.
Confident telephone manner and ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel in a Windows environment.
- The ability to handle and prioritise a range of administrative duties using judgment and initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Respect for confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work including the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
- Previous office-based administration experience.
We really value the quality of our working life at OCC. Take a look at the benefits of working at OCC.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a standard DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.