An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Marketing Team for a Marketing and Office Assistant to provide excellent and timely in-house marketing support, ensuring internal stakeholders have all the assets they need to help them be successful.
The Marketing and Office Assistant will have a keen eye for detail, be highly creative and organised. Strong written communication is essential for this role as the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate exceptional writing skills.
Oxford Computer Consultants create original, robust, and flexible software for clients across the public and private sectors. Our Local Government products help local authorities manage their contracts, commissioning, finance, and quality monitoring, whilst our Innovation Delivery team develop custom software for clients across health, engineering, and science sectors.
- Create and publish quality content to the company website and social media platforms.
- Complete marketing administrative tasks and tickets assigned by the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Maintain stock and digital content of sales and marketing materials.
- Identifying and disseminating tender and framework opportunities
- Support the sales team by monitoring and updating tender portals, proofreading documents, uploading proposals, and sending internal reminders of deadlines.
- Support the production of OCC insights, case studies, reviews, and manage campaign schedules.
- Collate product feedback and testimonials.
- Maintain client contact lists and subscription preferences.
- Manage company show and tell schedule.
- Manage user groups, external conferences, and events.
- Collate, review, and publish quarterly newsletters.
- Provide reception support to the St Aldates office to include:
- Answering calls and transferring them to relevant staff
- Monitoring the reception e-mail account and actioning incoming requests
- Signing in visitors
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Providing refreshments and lunches to visitors as required
- Managing office supplies
- Managing office upkeep
- Purchase cars, hotels, trains, flights, lunches, fruit, milk, etc.
- Office and building maintenance.
- Administrative assistance to the Directors and ID Project Leads.
- Any other appropriate task requested.
- A relevant marketing qualification or experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Experience of marketing products and services across a wide range of social media platforms.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, and flexibly.
- Confident to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be highly organised.
- Experience in WordPress.
- Interest in science or technology.
You can also read about some of the fantastic benefits we have on offer!
At OCC, we work in information technology because we enjoy the challenges and we see the positive impact IT has on business and society.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note, we request a DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.