We are looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing and Communications Manager with a technical background or interest in software development to join our growing team and deliver the company’s Marketing Strategy. The successful candidate will supervise and direct the marketing workflow by assigning tasks, facilitating company-wide communications, and providing a transparent plan for future marketing campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands-on. You will be helping develop, create, manage, and execute a wide range of marketing communications to showcase our products and demonstrate our skills and expertise in developing software and supporting our customers. The primary objective for this position is to support the account managers and sales team in winning new business.
- Deliver the company’s Marketing Strategy and convey the plan to key stakeholders.
- Review, prioritise, organise, and deliver marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Write and adapt promotional content for a technical audience.
- Review and approve marketing material prior to publication.
- Manage the marketing team, which may grow over time, focusing on coaching, mentoring and development
- Support Account Managers in the production of material to meet their needs.
- Ensure all marketing outputs (copy, design, images etc.) are accurate, well-aligned to our strategy and support our business development objectives.
- Oversee the organisation of company events.
- Create engagement and enhance the OCC brand.
- Update, manage and improve the company website.
- Ensure all marketing tasks follow company policies, processes, and guidelines.
- Configure our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and ensure all data is accurate and up to date.
- Provide analysis and reports for all agreed key metrics to the HR and Marketing Director
- Regularly review and analyse the performance and effectiveness of our marketing activities, sharing data and recommendations to enable us to improve what we do.
Key skills, experience & qualifications
- Minimum 2 Years in a B2B Marketing Role.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills.
- A self-motivated and proactive approach to all tasks.
- Strong communication skills (internal and external).
- Highly organised and disciplined approach to prioritising workload, completing multiple tasks to deadlines, and working under pressure.
- Computer and mobile literate with a sound understanding of all MS Office Products.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a DBS (formerly CRB) check as part of our recruitment process.
Check out the benefits of working at Oxford Computer Consultants.
Please note: the closing date for applications is Sunday 27th June at 3 pm.