We have a number of highly successful products which we sell into the Public Sector. These products help Local Authorities to manage their contracts, commissioning, finance and quality monitoring. For details see, our products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bright candidate who will work in our Local Government Client Services team. The successful candidate will create and maintain high quality relationships with existing customers, take advantage of opportunities to upsell additional services, provide support to the pre-sales processes through writing responses to tenders, demonstrate our products to existing and prospective customers. This is suitable for anyone in a support or product specialist role who is looking to expand their sales and customer relationship experience or an enthusiastic graduate who can learn quickly on the job.
- Learning our products to assist with tender responses and demonstrations.
- Collating and writing new tender responses including screen shots.
- Actively looking for new upsell opportunities to existing accounts
- Developing our relationship within customer organisations
- Representing OCC at conferences and other events.
- Monitoring and responding to posts on social media.
- Participating in campaigns for new products and modules.
- Assisting with customer issue escalations.
- Managing prospects and quotes for additional modules.
- Providing demonstrations.
- Holding regular account reviews with our customers.
Successful applicants will be educated to degree level.
Any of the following would be advantageous to your application:
- Experience working in the English social care system or within local government finance
- Sales or marketing experience
- Experience with enterprise software database products
As part of the role you will be required to travel to client sites (when permitted), including the occasional overnight stay.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a DBS check as part of our recruitment process.