Our software products team is looking for a graduate Software Products Developer, ideally with at least a 2:1 degree.
Candidates will be joining a team of front and back end developers working on a social care marketplace system composed of a suite of applications interacting with a SQL database back-end.
- An object-oriented language such as C# and Java
Knowledge in the following areas would also be advantageous:
- Database design and programming, ideally with Microsoft SQL Server including developing stored procedures, views, functions, indexes, constraints and keys.
- HTML and CSS, with an understanding of front-end best practices and accessibility considerations.
Although the role is not a client-facing one, strong communication and interpersonal skills are important, as successful candidates will need to interact with various teams within the ContrOCC product, including Support and Implementations.
An interest in all parts of the product life cycle, from specification and design to development and implementation, will be beneficial.
Some of the key benefits of being part of the OCC products team:
• Working on a growing application across a range of technologies.
• Being part of a friendly team where you will be encouraged to develop your own areas of interest and expertise.
• Generous training budget and active internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
At OCC, we work in information technology because we enjoy the challenges and we see the positive impact IT has on business and society.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you’re interested, we’d like to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please send your CV with cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com or click “Apply Online”.
Direct Applicants Only