We are looking for a front-end developer to join our growing product development team delivering varied products for the social care sector, with users ranging from local governments to the providers of social care and members of the public.
As a front-end developer, your role will involve: developing highly accessible, fully responsive web applications; helping plan and estimate projects; working closely with solution designers, back-end developer, project managers and customers; creating internal component libraries and customer-facing style guides.
We are a lively software company in the centre of Oxford, interested in software that makes a useful contribution to society.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- CSS pre-processors, especially SASS
- Understanding of Accessibility requirements (WCAG, WAI-ARIA, etc.)
- Good attention to detail and eager to create great user experiences
- Degree educated or have relevant industry experience
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience testing using screen readers (NVDA, JAWS, etc.)
- Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp etc.)
- Familiarity with .NET development environment, e.g. Visual Studio and Razor templating
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a standard DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with covering letter, link to examples of your work and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Online.