We are looking for a talented Data Warehouse Developer to join our custom development team, growing our capabilities in this key area for healthcare. We are looking for someone with previous experience or the ability to learn quickly. In this role, you will be asked to design, build, and maintain data warehouses. To succeed in this role, excellent SQL skills are required.
You will be part of the Innovation Delivery group. We enjoy working on projects that make positive contributions to society. We build websites, mobile apps, cloud applications, and data integrations, in the fields of social care, health, and engineering. We have a variety of projects lasting between 3 months and 2 years. As one of our developers, you will be involved in the complete lifecycle of a project, including analysing client requirements, technical design, development, and deployment. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients, so communication skills are a must.
Further information on the Innovation Delivery team can be found here.
- Development of software, especially data warehousing
- Requirements gathering
- Technical design
- Communication with clients as the technical expert
- Excellent SQL for Microsoft SQL Server skills
- Experience in C# or JAVA
- Able to speak clearly and confidently with clients
- Degree in Computer Science or another STEM subject
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience of data warehouse design, implementation, or maintenance
- Practical experience with enterprise level data warehouse platforms
- Experience in the social care or health sectors
- Knowledge of health standards, such as FHIR, DICOM
- Experience processing personal or clinical data, with a strong understanding of data protection laws
We really value the quality of our working life at OCC. Take a look at the benefits of working at OCC.
Due to the nature of our work with local government clients, please note that we request a standard DBS check as part of our recruitment process.
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you! We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.