Banking Workflow System
- Increases staff efficiency by improving workflow in an organization
- Minimizes the cost of administering documents by combining document management and workflow techniques
The OCC team designed and implemented a large workflow system for a major bank. The key benefit of the workflow system is supporting the management team by ensuring that the right work is given to the right people at the right time.
System tailored to your business needs
The system was designed to allow users to write workflow applications specifically tailored to business needs. A workflow system has considerable significance for all business sectors by improving staff efficiency and thus decreasing costs to an organization.
Automation of workflow is essential to improve the efficiency of an organization. Experience has shown us that this can be achieved best through a system that knows the capabilities of its users, is aware of how busy each user is, knows what work needs to be done, which work is urgent and which work needs to be chased up.
With information updated constantly over a network, the system assigns work to each of its users. The users do the work that the system delivers to them and it ensures that it is delivered to the right people.
Is your organisation facing any of these challenges?
Organisations operating in a wide cross section of sectors are faced with at least one of the following challenges:
- increasing use of networks and client / server technology within your office
- a need to ensure the smooth flow of work in your organisation
- an infrastructure requirement to support the automation of management effort
To find out how we can help you with any of these challenges contact us using the details below to arrange a FREE initial consultation to discuss your requirements.